Back To Products
Meccano-Erector – Micronoid Code Magna Programmable Robot
Create your own robot friend with the Micronoid Magna! This robotic set from Meccano, formerly Erector, is designed for novices aged 8+, who are interested in building and programing! Have fun building, then change gears and put your computer skills to use! Sync Magna to your computer and program how it moves and what it says. You can even switch Magna into different modes like DJ, fighting and 8-ball! Building Magna is as fun as it is intellectually stimulating. As part of Meccano’s S.T.E.M line, building this taps into your understanding of science, technology, engineering and math. Once you’ve built Magna, move onto the rest of the Micronoid Code robots, like A.C.E. and Zapp. Each robot is programmed to interact with the others in cool ways. Amass your own army, starting with Magna!
- Construct the Micronoid Code Magna and create your very own programmable and interactive 7.3” x 7.3” x 5.7” robot. Sync it to your computer and see what you can do!
- Put Magna in DJ mode, robot fighting mode, or 8-ball mode and let the fun times roll! Once built, this robot turns into the life of the party
- Collect the rest of Meccano’s Micronoid Code line and form your own fleet of robots! See how Magna, A.C.E and ZAPP interact with each other in cool ways!
- Magna is recommended for kids aged 8+. Novice complexity level. Build time is 1-hour or less. 4 x AA batteries required (not included).
- 127 Parts
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Motorized Micro Module
- 2 Real Tools
- 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model