Back To Products
Meccano-Erector – Micronoid Code Zapp Interactive Model Robot
Meet Meccano’s Micronoid Code Zapp – a 9.6” x 8” x 5.7” robot with a personality! Curious minds new to the world of robotics will be able to assemble Zapp in less than an hour. Once built, Zapp syncs to your computer and is easily programmable. As an interactive robot, you can talk to Zapp and see it respond! Zapp even has hobbies! Switch to DJ mode and listen to some great tunes, or arrange a jam session and unite Zapp with the other Micronoid robots, like Magna and A.C.E. As part of the Meccano (formerly Erector) S.T.E.M line of toys, Zapp is both fun and intellectually stimulating. Ready to take on a challenge? Try building Meccano’s Micronoid Code Zapp!
- Micronoid Code Zapp is an S.T.E.M model robot, measuring 9.6” x 8” x 5.7”. This build-your-own-robot kit challenges kids to stretch their skills engage their minds, while having fun.
- Once Zapp is built, it connects to your computer and is easily programmable.
- Switch Zapp into different modes for even more fun! Turn him into your personal DJ, change to robot fighting mode, or see it into the future with magic 8-ball mode.
- Zapp is recommended for kids aged 8+. Novice complexity level. Build time is 1-hour or less. 4 x AA batteries required (not included).
- 101 Parts
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Motorized Micro Module
- 2 Real Tools
- 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model