Back To Products
John Deere 380G Excavator with Working Hydraulics
The sheer power of a John Deere 380G Excavator is now replicated in a build-your-own-machine set from Meccano (formerly Erector.) Constructing this piece of equipment, licensed by John Deere, requires a precise hand and curious mind. If you know a young thinker, challenge them to tackle this building project solo, or go in as a team and bond over the exciting process of building something new. Either way, prepare for a tough task. The John Deere 380G Excavator is set at a complexity level of expert, with a build time between 3-5 hours. While difficult, curious minds will learn how rewarding it is to construct something as impressive as this model. The excavator comes with 3 working hydraulic cylinders and pistons, and an arm with three points of articulation that showcase the power of pressurized water. Just like the real thing, the treads on this excavator move and the cab rotates a full 360°. The John Deere 380G Excavator is not only impressive in function but also size. This machine measures 2 ft. long! Created by Meccano, formerly Erector in the US, this model is a S.T.E.M toy. Building it requires kids to use their knowledge of science, technology, engineering and math. Introduce budding engineers, innovators and creatives who feel like they’ve built it all to their newest challenge: the John Deere 380G Excavator!
- Meccano’s John Deere 380G Excavator is a S.T.E.M building project that measures 2 ft. long. This smaller version is an authentic replica of the iconic John Deere construction equipment
- The John Deere 380G Excavator features 3 working hydraulic cylinders and pistons, and moving arm with three points of articulation.
- Just like the actual John Deere 380G Excavator, Meccano’s accurate model features moving treads and a cab that swivels and rotates 360 degrees.
- The John Deere 380G Excavator is recommended for kids aged 10+. Expert complexity level. Build time between 3-5 hours.
- 685 Parts
- 2 Real Tools
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model